How to swap Match Attax football cards
How to list your match attax swaps: Your Collection
This website works as on online 'virtual' Match Attax binder. You simply let us know how many of each card you have, and we will automatically
match you up with other members who can do swaps with you. Update the cards in your collection via the Virtual Binder page.
There is no need to 'list' individual swaps. If you have more than one card, we assume you can offer it in return for a card you don't have.
- 0 = you don't have the card - you want it
- 1 = you have the card but don't have a spare to swap
- 2 or more = you have the card and can offer it as a swap to others
The My Stuff page is the heart of the website, from where you can list your Match Attax collection and find matching swappers.
Members are welcome from around the world. You can choose whether to swap with members in your own country only, or contact members in other countries
(useful for non-UK members, who may have fewer members in their own country).
How to get Match Attax cards you need: Compare Swaps
- Keep your collection updated to show which Match Attax cards you have, and still need
- Go to 'My Stuff' then 'Compare Swaps'
- This will list the other members who can swap the most cards with you
- Check out their profile and feeback, and then suggest the swap with your chosen member
- An email will be sent to the other member, with details of your suggested swap. Ask any questions, and arrange final details of the swap via email, then post your cards
- The swap will also be listed in your Pending Swaps page, from where you can leave feedback after the swap,
or remove it if the swap is declined
- If you are contacted by other members suggesting swaps, please reply even if you don't want to do the swap. A quick 'no thanks' is fine and allows
the member to contact others instead.
How to swap your spare Match Attax cards
- Become a member and list your collection in your Virtual Binder
- For best results, keep your Virtual Binder up to date with both the cards you need and the swaps you have available.
- Sit back and wait for people to contact you with offers of swaps, or contact other people yourself
- You can suspend your swaps at any time via the My Stuff area - useful if you are going to be unable to respond to reples for a while, eg a holiday
- Log on regularly and keep your collection up to date. We only match swappers up with other members who have logged on in the last 3 weeks, as after this
time it is likely the collection would be out of date.
What to do once you agree a swap
- Ensure you both have the name and address to send the match attax cards to
- Wrap the match attax card in something for protection (a piece of cereal box is ideal).
On the wrapper, write your name & address, and the match attax card(s) you expect to get in return
- Post the card straight away. Agree with the other swapper if you will use 1st or 2nd Class.
- Update your collection on our website, by logging on and viewing the Virtual Binder page
- Remember that you arrange the swap at your own risk.
If you experience problems with the swap, you can leave negative feedback.
- Please leave feedback after your swap, by going to the Pending Swaps,
where you can view the swaps waiting for feedback.
Match Attax Cards are swapped by post at your own risk. For higher value cards we recommend the use of
Royal Mail Recorded Signed For post -
which costs a few pence extra and allows you to know when the match attax cards have been delivered.
Remember that standard postage only covers letters up to 5mm thick, so if you swap several cards, pack them side by side.
Otherwise the person who gets them may get charged extra for postage.
Why is there a charge for membership?
We ask for a small fee towards the running of the website. It also deters people who were not genuine swappers anyway.
Most people get excellent value as there is no limit to the number of swaps you can do in each season.
Why do Match Attax emails go into my spam folder?
We send out a lot of emails, and unfortunately some do get classified as spam. You can prevent this by adding our email address
to your 'contacts' or 'save senders list' - instructions for the various email providers are given below: